ZCar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I sold my 260 z many years back...regret it of course but anyway I have an early front bumper which has been in my shed a long time. I thought about just taking it and scrapping it and then thought these are probably getting pretty hard to find. Does anyone need one? The early ones were the chrome with rubber bumper stops. I believe late 74 they went to rubber. At any rate if someone wants it and pays shipping it could be yours. The rubber would all need to be replaced but the bumper is straight and only a couple small blips of surface rust which I'm sure could be rubbed out. Not sure how this forum works because I just signed up but I can send pics. Holler at me.... Craig
(Just added pic)
IMG_20200215_122953873.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys, I sold my 260 z many years back...regret it of course but anyway I have an early front bumper which has been in my shed a long time. I thought about just taking it and scrapping it and then thought these are probably getting pretty hard to find. Does anyone need one? The early ones were the chrome with rubber bumper stops. I believe late 74 they went to rubber. At any rate if someone wants it and pays shipping it could be yours. The rubber would all need to be replaced but the bumper is straight and only a couple small blips of surface rust which I'm sure could be rubbed out. Not sure how this forum works because I just signed up but I can send pics. Holler at me.... Craig
(Just added pic) View attachment 106688
Where are you Craig ? Im 30297 ( ATL ) We can prolly work something out. Hit me back at [email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
[email protected] (corrected)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hit me back, here or, [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts