·
Registered
1,466 Posts
they will fit good with spacers.

Post Edited (Oct 13, 8:06pm)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
my friends site is down and there were a lot of pics on there. The only pic i have are with my old tires on when i first bought the car. They were 205/40/17. I hated those **** things. Thy handled great but the ride was horrible. Check out my sound domain site. There is only one pic. Hope fully the site should be back up and running soon. I usaully have a pic when you click on my handle.

http://members.sounddomain.com/johnball

edit: I forgot how old these exterior shots were. Dang i need to get some new ones up.

Post Edited (Oct 13, 8:47pm)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
if you have a rim with a zero offset then you wont need to a spacer or an adapter. I should have probably said that......oh well

·
Registered
562 Posts
Same, 17x7's with no spacers but I will be getting one. Cause on full lock the tyre does rub (but I have to have some load on the suspension, like going off a gutter or a bump in the road).

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Howz this.....my car 17x7 (I can fit an 8" in the back and still have it tucked, if I wanted), my car is sitting on home made coil overs

Hope that helps - Yasin

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Yasin, those wheels are extremely nice looking on that car, and those coilovers look like they worked really well! Kudos!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.