ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the zed is up for sale 1750 takes it...neither windows work, nor does the AC engine is at 182k miles runs very well though..no serious leaks/ smoking at startup or acceleration.. custom exhaust and 4 new tires come with the car (as in on the car) car is black with a pretty good exterior condition as well... pictures are at www.freewebs.com/shelbysz31 it now has the black wheels just in case theres a question about that..thanks oh and the email is [email protected]

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Not to be mean but 1750 is a lot of money for a 300zx non turbo with the high miles it has and the non working components. Your best bet for getting that kind of cash is hoping some stupid kid comes along that doesn't know any better. Good luck though. So what is your next car going to be?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont think that 1750 maybe 1700 is too much to ask for a well running 2+2 z no its not perfect but for 1700 or 1750 it really doesnt get a whole lot better i wouldnt think than a pretty good interior, no rust, good running, non leaking, no smoke, Z.just my opinion though.i also just replaced the front brakes, rear shocks, alternator, all new tires as i said previously..few more things just cant remember off the top of my head......looks a little better than alright too id say

oh as for my next car..im thinking about a little bit more of a sleeper but something with a very reliable strong high torque, reliable (i dont think i can get away from torque after being with the z) so i thought a ka24de is the best platform for what i want.. so i looked into 240s, 200sx SER, sentra SER b13, and b14 LE's..but as of now im stuck on a 1993 altima SE...silver very good condition...the cars arent as moddable as id like, but once you find parts the ka24de responds quite well to them...so well just have to see...i guess ill let everyone know how it goes and maybe post some pics of the new car, whatever it may be..and let it know how it cant compare to the z *tear*

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.