ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you go down to the Thread below that says Muffler Too Loud...i answered the poster's question about why his Exhaust is so loud, it is because of his straight through design muffler...then I asked you why your time was so low on a completely different topic...I was not saying you run a 17.6 because of your muffler. If you were able to read correctly, you would understand, re-read it, and understand. I obviously know what I am talking about as well, so don't even start that. And yes you either drive like **** or your car runs like **** because a stock n/a any year should be low 16's..thank you and read closer next time

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
No Z should be in the 17's, period the end. NA AUTO 2+2 or not.

·
Registered
782 Posts
werd )(
--

·
Registered
559 Posts
ooooooooooooooooooooooh my god mike r u retarded...if youd ask why its soooo slow i would tell you... I LIVE IN FUC!?ING COLORADO....i live a mile high above sea level..if youd read my comment back on your last post against me youd see that...16s at sea level adds up to a low to mid 17......i have a straight through muffler too by the way...with a 4 inch tip..it doesnt sound like that with a stock muffler

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think you actually are retarted...I never said anything about why your car was slow.... I asked you at the end of my post why your car was so slow...I never said anything about your exhaust being the reason, I don't know where your getting this from...your a fuckin retard

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok 17.6 is actually retarted I think...this is my reply to someone posting that there exhaust was too loud, and i said it was because they had a straight through muffler on an n/a...then i asked why 17.6 had such a slow n/a..I never said it was because of his exhaust..he keeps posting thinking i am retarted..here is how it went...

Author: Mike 87T
Date: Feb 23, 7:32am

Its because of your muffler, on an n/a, any straight through muffler is gonna sound like that...you should have gotten the 2 1/2" dynomax catback...not loud at all, normal style muffler, nice and quiet yet deep and throaty..if you can sell that setup used for like 150, then buy the dynomax setup at summitracing.com for around that price...

Oh and, 17.6?? whats the matter with your car? Thats ridiculous, either you have absolutely no idea how to drive, or your car is really ****** up..let me know which it is, im curious

-oh mike youre funny listen to pillar punk he put a resonator on and now it sounds fine..ya my car is ****** because the exhuast sounds like that hmmmm that makes a whole bunch of sense..oh and my driving must be horrible because my exhuast sounds like that...and just cause his car sounds like MINE...doesnt mean he should get a SHITTY dynomax system...he fixed it with a resonator just like i recomended...wow....get your **** straight mike before you make another dumb smart ass comment

17_6 @76mph...1987 300zx n/a

Author: Mike 87T
Date: Feb 27, 4:45pm

If you go down to the Thread below that says Muffler Too Loud...i answered the poster's question about why his Exhaust is so loud, it is because of his straight through design muffler...then I asked you why your time was so low on a completely different topic...I was not saying you run a 17.6 because of your muffler. If you were able to read correctly, you would understand, re-read it, and understand. I obviously know what I am talking about as well, so don't even start that. And yes you either drive like **** or your car runs like **** because a stock n/a any year should be low 16's..thank you and read closer next time

Author: 17_6
Date: Mar 3, 4:47pm

ooooooooooooooooooooooh my god mike r u retarded...if youd ask why its soooo slow i would tell you... I LIVE IN FUC!?ING COLORADO....i live a mile high above sea level..if youd read my comment back on your last post against me youd see that...16s at sea level adds up to a low to mid 17......i have a straight through muffler too by the way...with a 4 inch tip..it doesnt sound like that with a stock muffler

17_6 @76mph...1987 300zx n/a

-This guy is a fuckin moron, and I know this is a pointless post but its really pissing me off because I never even did anything but ask why his car is so slow...hes obviously like 17 and a retard who knows nothing about cars, but i had to let people see this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.