ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having some trouble finding 14" rims with the proper offset for my 78 280Z. The only rims i did find were $175 apiece which is about $75 out of my price range. I am also considering buying OEM wheels that the original hubcaps (which I have) will fit into. If anyone has any information or suggestions I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
MSA carries 14" rims for z's. About $110 each, but depends on what your preferences in wheel are. Call and get a catalog
1-800-633-6331

·
Registered
743 Posts
I have a set of 14x6 Alloy Rims I'm selling. They carried 195-70-r14 rubber before I threw the tires. They came off my '73 240Z but I believe the bolt spacing and offset are the same for each car. The wheels are five spoke and could easily be polished to a chrome like finish. I'd sell all 4 for $100

SpencZ

·
Registered
74 Posts
are they the stock rims...or are they aftermarket rims. Let me know that the are close to looking like, might be interisted

Lloyd "ewan" Tillman

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
I have some 4 sale

I have my stock wheels 14x5.5 sitting in my garage taking up space. I will let them go really cheap!
Zya-Travis 77z

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
I have some for sale to! American Eagle

I have some for sale to, they are American Eagle five stars that look sweet. Don't know what your price range is but I will be selling these near the end of the month for $350 plus shipping. They have never been curbed and are in great condition. They have 205 60 14 Falken performance tires on them. Two of the tires are almost new and the other two have very little life on them. I had them on my 240Z. Oh yeah, the rims are 15"X8", so if you have future plans for wider tires they can accomodate. The rims are in San Diego, CA for anyone interested. These rims look new, the only reason I am selling them is because they wont fit my Z any longer, I have the Arizona Zcar Wilwood brake and four wheel disc setup on there now. You can either email me or call at (650)829-1956(until the 28th).
Later,
Tim Deesen
71' 240ZT

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>RE: 14" rims for 78 Z</b>

CHUCK, I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SET OF 14"-7" ENKEI RIMS OF A 240 I USED TO OWN. THEY HAVE NO DENTS OR SCRATCHES,AND THEY ARE GOLD MESH IN THE MIDDLE WITH A POLISHED OUTER LIP. I WANT $200- CALL ME AT 914-779-4378. DONT EMAIL ME AS IM JUST USING A FRIENDS COMPUTER. THANKS!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.