ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I was just looking thru Ebay and noticed a 10th anniversary 280ZX red/black. I think this car is from fargo, I have seen it around before. For whoever has some money, it would be a good investment. I have looked at it, floorboards are VERY GOOD. body could use a repaint, interior is fair to good. Anyway, I would bid if I had the cash, but i just bought a 81 original owner, 75000 mile car that is going to need some body work, lol! Still tho, what a collectors car!

heres the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=596862840

McAdam

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Those 10thAEs are rare birds only 3000 made(especialy the red and black only 500). I've seen 2, my gold/black and a RED and BLACK one for sale around the corner from me. I was pretty excited about the fact that I might be able to have a both AEs then I went and looked at it. This car gave new meaning to the letters P-O-S. a broken quater window lots of bondo lots of rust, lots of dents big and small, a trashed interior, all the plastic was rotted, seats were awful, stero was missing, various other part were gone, and to top it all off the ECU was gone.

I was disapaointed, and the guy wanted 500!!!!

Justin T

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.