Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z - View Single Post - G-Nose Headlight Covers
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2015, 12:53 AM
tomc18

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark clapp View Post
Hello, my name is Mark Clapp from Kansas City, Missouri USA. I'm an individual and have been making plexiglass parts like headlight covers and windows for over eight years now. I supply several replica manufacturers like Race Car Replicas and restoration shops that restore original GT40s and Jaguars. I recently started making the headlight covers for the 240/260/280Z G-nose cars. The plastic I use is shatter proof and will not crack so rocks/road debris are no problem. Also you do not need special drill bits as for acrylic; any old bit will cut fine with no cracking. I also include L-braces cut from the same crystal clear plastic to mount the covers with. From a distance, the L-braces disappear and the covers look like they are floating on the car. I've attached pictures of the covers to show the terrific clarity and luster of the plastic. I'm asking $189USD/pair. My email address is: mclapp1(at)att(dot)net and feel free to call me anytime at: 816-286-6982.

Thanks,
Mark Clapp
Hi Mark

Are you still making these? (240ZG acrylic headlight covers)

How much are they now?

Have you shipped any to Australia?

I am over in New York later in the year so may be able to get them sent there

look forward to hearing from you.

regards
Tom ([email protected])

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome