2006 350Z Touring Roadster w/69,000 miles (Orlando, FL) - Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 09:31 AM Thread Starter
FLP

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
2006 350Z Touring Roadster w/69,000 miles (Orlando, FL)

Hi guys,
I've followed the forum for a while and only joined recently. I'm selling my 350 to upgrade to a 370 roadster (kind of excited) and here are some details and the ad. You guys probably know all the specs, but just copied and pasted the ad. Wait...think I figured out how to create an album so you can find pictures in the album.
Thanks,
FLP

2006 Nissan 350Z Convertible
Only 68,750 miles.
Charcoal gray exterior.
Black leather interior seats.
Mileage is 20 City/26 Hwy.
V6 3.5 Liter 287 horsepower w/dual exhaust (0-60 in 5.4 seconds).
RWD 5-speed Auto transmission with Manual Shift Mode including Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) and Traction Control System (TCS).
Fully loaded: not missing much from the GT except brembo brakes, rear spoiler and navigation.

Interior Features
Adjustable steering column/gauge pod includes speedometer, tachometer and trip computer for water temperature, fuel gauge and drive computer.
Illuminated steering controls for audio and CC on steering wheel.
Upper 3-gauge dash cluster with oil pressure, volt meter and drive computer to measure speed, outside temperature, distance til empty tank, trip information, TPMS, etc.
AC, CC, PS, ABS, PDL w/auto-locking feature, PW w/one-touch auto up/down, Vehicle Security System (VSS), Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), dual airbags, dual “heated” power seats, 8-way adjustable driver seat with lumbar support (4-way power), 4-way adjustable power passenger seat, keyless entry keyfob for remote window/trunk opening, registered “chip” keys for Vehicle Immobilizer System, Automatic Anti-glare auto-dimming rearview mirror, dual illuminated vanity mirrors, overhead map lights, center console storage box, rear window defroster w/timer, two 12-volt dc power outlets, Homelink Universal Transceiver for programmable garage doors/gates and one spare key w/keyfob.

Exterior Features
Bi-Xenon automatic on/off headlights, power remote-controlled door mirrors, fender mounted Z emblems/sidemarkers, spare tire w/kit and power folding soft top with no leaks.

Optional Features Include
Premium Bose AM/FM stereo with 6-disc CD changer, 6 speakers and driver side subwoofer.
Premium 18” alloy wheels with wider rear tires (245/45R18) and front (225/45R18) .
Aluminum door kick plates with Z emblem.
Aluminum plated gas and break pedals.
Interior convenience net.
Painted splash guards and front bumper grill to match car color.
Carpeted “Z” logo floor and trunk mats.
Top of the line NOAH custom car cover.
Colgan custom bra.
K&N Air Filter.
Front parking reflectors replaced with amber LED lights (See pic).

What's wrong with it
One tire TPMS Sensor.
Missing button on Homelink rearview mirror.
Slight wear on radio volume control.
Slight wear on gear shift..

Recent Maintenance
Brand new GAHH lifetime warranty convertible top.
Four-wheel tire alignment.
New battery.
Front brake job.

Car has been owned by only two people (my stepmom then myself both nonsmokers and no pets) and garage kept until recently. New tires on the front, good tread on the back and front tire warranty can be transferred. The engine is spotless, exterior is in very good condition with no door dings and the interior excellent as well with no tears or cracks. Car has been meticulously maintained with claying, polish, weekly washings and shines like a new quarter... still get looks everywhere I go. All maintenance records, owner's manual and Carfax vehicle report are available for reference. No maintenance emergencies/accidents ever, very reliable and smooth-running (sounds nice and throaty) so you can drive away with peace of mind... and it's even easy on the insurance. If you've think I've been detailed with the ad imagine how well I've taken care of this Z that could be yours.

I have a truck and this is my weekend fun car driven about 6,500 miles per year. For the golfers... you CAN fit golf clubs in the trunk. It takes only 20 seconds to put the top down (at any stoplight) to enjoy the wind and sun. And it's perfect for a weekend getaway for two! You won't find a nicer car this well-maintained with fewer miles in the area. The car is paid off, I have the title in hand and I'm selling it because I've purchased a 370Z roadster that is also paid for in full. This car has more bang for your buck than more expensive sports cars. It's ready to drive and requires no maintenance whatsoever. So if you're looking to just upgrade your car this would make a great primary, weekend or first car for your son or daughter... if they've been really good.

The original price of the vehicle was $36,085 and I'm asking for $17,850. Feel free to contact me at 407-205-9850 (9am-8pm) or [email protected] to ask questions, ask for additional pictures or to set up an appointment to see the vehicle.

Last edited by FLP; 02-11-2013 at 09:42 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page