1984 Z31 AE for sale or partout - Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-21-2018, 12:34 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
1984 Z31 AE for sale or partout

One of only 5000 made in the world, only 2000 were made available in the U.S. I believe. This was the top of the line car in 1984, flagship of Nissan/datsun. Last year with the dual Nissan/Datsun badge. This car came stadard with EVERY option. Electronic climate control, steering wheel stereo buttons and cruise. 3 way Electronic Adjustable shocks. Digital dash with miles to empty, average speed, center console has accelerometer with mpg display and fancy compass. Mileage is at 160k-ish. She's rough. Rust bubbling on front windshield pillars and some in back, the engine has been taken apart, but not terribly. Head is still intact. All the parts plus extras are there minus the radiator. I knew a previous owner and it ran before it was torn apart but needed a new turbo. I've got three Z's currently and planned to restore this one but I recently picked up an 86 I decided to make my daily driver. The body sonic seats have been replaced with gross base model gray seats but they are in decent shape. I'll be using it for parts unless I can sell. The parts are worth thousands and I'll only allow it to go as is completely for my asking price. I'm debating whether I should part it out so if anyone needs parts I'll consider. Clean title. A ton of receipts are available, including a transmission rebuilt like ten years ago. This is a manual. Car had been sitting for at least 5 years. Digital dash needs work, not sure if it works (spare cluster available with 125k-ish miles but does not come with car unless separate deal made) the climate control is fully functional (these fancy options are getting hard to find fully functional). No stock stereo but I have base model tape player I can throw in if you want it. I also have perfect spare dash (black) but it is not included. That will be a separate sale if you want it. The dash in the car is crap though. Front Bumper is intact just not on it.$1500 firm for this rare car.

car is located in CHEYENNE, WY

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-05-2018, 08:42 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
could a mod pls delete this ad for me?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in