Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z

-   Cars for Sale: 1984-89 300ZX (Z31) (https://www.zcar.com/forum/16-cars-sale-1984-89-300zx-z31/)
-   -   1986 300ZX 2-seater, manual, non-turbo, excellent condition (https://www.zcar.com/forum/16-cars-sale-1984-89-300zx-z31/376898-1986-300zx-2-seater-manual-non-turbo-excellent-condition.html)

mathymcmathmath 07-14-2015 12:06 PM

1986 300ZX 2-seater, manual, non-turbo, excellent condition

10 Attachment(s)
1986 Nissan 300ZX 2-seater in light pewter with five-speed manual transmission and naturally aspirated V6. 129K miles on this daily driver. Mostly stock except upgraded Pioneer sound system. Always garaged, so rust is almost non-existent, and paint and dash are incredibly clean. T-tops have a tight seal and do not leak. Includes original window sticker and nearly 30 years of service records to document the condition.

Meticulously maintained:
new brakes and rotors, both front and back (128K)
new A/C compressor and R134A conversion (121K)
new alternator (120K)
new rack & pinion, front and rear struts, top mounts and bushings (118K)
new center exhaust (111K)
new timing belt, water pump, and brake master cylinder (109K)
new valve cover gasket, seals, belts and tensioners (109K)
replaced car computer (105K)
new distributor, spark plugs, and fuel filter (103K)
new MAF/O2/Coolant temperature sensors (101K)
Includes brand new Sumitomo tires.

Known issues:
Cosmetically, the body and paint look amazing, but there is fading on the spoiler and flaking on the side trim. The paint on the side mirror housings is oxidized. All of the wheels have curb rash to some degree. The driver's seat has minor UV fading on the upper edge.

Mechanically, the car pulls to the right -- alignments help, but the problem seems to return after several months. The antenna no longer fully extends or retracts, but reception is still good.

The vehicle is located in the Northern Virginia / D.C. area.

I'm selling because I have a baby on the way, and this vehicle has only two seats and no airbags. Drive safely!:smile

tjhill 07-18-2015 09:39 AM

What price do you have on your 86' 300ZX?

mathymcmathmath 07-20-2015 10:25 AM

I'm asking $8100.

I should mention that all the electronic features work: power steering and cruise control; power windows, mirrors, and door locks; power driver's seat and lumbar; illuminated entry; voice warning system; wiper control system and rear defroster. Also, the A/C was overhauled two summers ago, and it's beating back 100-degree heat here in DC.

The vehicle comes with the original T-top pouches, original dummy wheel and jack kit, original window sticker and some classic Nissan brochures, as well as a Haynes repair manual and multiple sets of keys.

I'm happy to email additional photos and information.

mathymcmathmath 07-30-2015 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mathymcmathmath (Post 2556593)
I'm asking $8100.

I should mention that all the electronic features work: power steering and cruise control; power windows, mirrors, and door locks; power driver's seat and lumbar; illuminated entry; voice warning system; wiper control system and rear defroster. Also, the A/C was overhauled two summers ago, and it's beating back 100-degree heat here in DC.

The vehicle comes with the original T-top pouches, original dummy wheel and jack kit, original window sticker and some classic Nissan brochures, as well as a Haynes repair manual and multiple sets of keys.

I'm happy to email additional photos and information.

I haven't seen much interest in my car, so maybe my asking price is too high. Feel free to make offers. This Z is ready to ride with no repairs needed.

mathymcmathmath 08-25-2015 12:23 PM

This vehicle has been SOLD

This vehicle has been SOLD.