1984 2+2 N/A Manual for sale northern Illinois - Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-22-2012, 01:24 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
1984 2+2 N/A Manual for sale northern Illinois

As you can see from the pictures the interior has been redone. I took the original front seats out and bolted in a set from an 86. These 86 seats as well as the original rear seats where done at an upholstery shop, they are not covers. I still have the original 84 seats that I will include and they are in fair condition. The door panels were also done in the same material. The carpet is also new old stock and is in great condition though the driver side could use a cleaning.
I have also kept a maintenance log book for the car, so you can see a history of work done on it.
The car also has a keyless entry system with alarm. The keyless does work on both doors, and will trip the dome light when you unlock it. The alarm feature will go off when you open the doors, or when you jostle the car around. This does not affect the original security system which still works. In fact when you lock the door with the remote it will cause the original to activate as well.
In the asking price I am also including the stereo. In a nutshell it is a front door only, bi amped, with single subwoofer system. A lot of effort was made to make it sound very good and clean, nut just loud.
Kenwood KDC-X589
Stinger 1 Farad Cap
One 10 Boston G2 Subwoofer in one half cubic ft. sealed box.
Each door has a Vifa 6.5 paper cone mid. And a Vifa 1 metal dome tweeter.
Xtant P500 EQ
Xtant 2140 two channel amp bridged to run the subwoofer.
Xtant 4180 Four channel amp to bi amp front door speakers. ( crossovers are built into the amp, no external crossovers )

Asking $2,500
If your not interested in the stereo, E-mail me and we can negotiate the price.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 11:54 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Now asking $1500

E-mail: [email protected]
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-05-2013, 11:41 AM

Hello,
My name is Heidi and my boyfriend is looking for a car and this fits what we are looking for well by the looks of the pictures so I am wondering if this car is still for sale? If it is where is the car located?
My email is [email protected] if it is easier to email me. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page