User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-27-2019, 10:21 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Whats up?

Guess this is alumni week/month here at Zcar. I've got the 94 I bought a few years ago still. Just did the injectors yesterday. I forgot how much fun it was working on a Z32 that had 100% of the factory emissions and cooling crap still on it. Needless to say it no longer has most of it. 120k service gets done next weekend. Then it is road trip time. Good seeing a lot of you guys posting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-27-2019, 04:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hey there, funny you should ask, my 1990 NA has been so reliable, I don't even need to come here very often. I'm in the process of trying to make up my mind between fixing up my current Z32, and poping for a 350Z- the Z32 is close to needing at least some touch up paint work, if not repainting the whole car. It also needs the black trim replaced, and the rear main seal. The 350Z probably offers a pretty sweet performance upgrade, but I'm really not crazy about the styling. I also bought some rims a few years back that are heavier than the stock rims, and learned the hard way how important that is to acceleration, so looking at some lighter weight wheels, or maybe just go back to stock-

Eric
1973 240Z, 4 speed, stock, silver (sold)
1990 300ZX, 5 speed, NA, stock, silver

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page