I guess I'm not the first. - Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 08:19 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I guess I'm not the first.

It has been a long time sense I have been on this site, and I thought I would stop by to see how it was going. Good to see that the Z32 community is still going strong. I am in the middle of my third build due to a spun #1 rod bearing, (fun fun) but I should have the o'l girl back on the road by summer. Anyways, I will make sure to drop by more often. After all, without this site I would have never become the great Z mechanic that I am today.

R.I.P. 94 TT conversion.
2012 G37
2012 Juke
95 TT So fast, I can drive around the world and rearend myself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-30-2019, 05:08 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightracer View Post
It has been a long time sense I have been on this site, and I thought I would stop by to see how it was going. Good to see that the Z32 community is still going strong. I am in the middle of my third build due to a spun #1 rod bearing, (fun fun) but I should have the o'l girl back on the road by summer. Anyways, I will make sure to drop by more often. After all, without this site I would have never become the great Z mechanic that I am today.
I would hardly say that this forum is going strong. Barely any reply to most of the questions. Myself I only come here about once a week. I think most of the old timers do the same. The site is not the same ever since it got sold.

I owe everything I know about our cars to this site as well. That is TT.net I guess.

Started driving the Z for the season this week. About to take her off the road for a bunch of repairs as well.

90 2+2
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-19-2019, 04:32 PM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
I rarely come here since it’s pretty much dead. Over on TT.net all the time - pretty active there (but not like the old days...)

+++ John's NJ Ride +++
'91 2+2 102k miles, Chromed OEM Wheels, Chrome Plenum, JSPEC Clear Corners, Toyo Proxes 4's, U/D Pulley, Custom Mod'd Control Pods - White LED Lighting with Blue LED Indicators
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-28-2019, 03:10 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzack View Post
I rarely come here since it’s pretty much dead. Over on TT.net all the time - pretty active there (but not like the old days...)

I remember when there was something new to read or reply to just about every hour on this forum... Not to mention the shenanigans. I can't even begin to calculate how much of my time was spent here.

If I had a Z, it'd be silver... no... BLACK...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page