Nissan Motor Sports Mag - Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-24-2008, 01:10 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Nissan Motor Sports Mag

So what is all your opinion of this publication. I have jsut received my thrid issue and with it came a renewal notice. I am kindda on the fence about getting the mag for another year. Before I throw out my thoughts, I want to hear all yours. Don't want to influence what you write by you reading what I have to say. Snice I know I have such a powerful presence here.

90 2+2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-24-2008, 01:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Nissan Motor Sports Mag

hehe.
well i like it. i dont really care about the stuff about various pickups and suvs and so on though. not that its bad, but just not my cup of tea. anyways. i can round this up with saying that i`m always looking forward to get the next issue in the mailbox. so it cant be all wrong.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-24-2008, 01:37 PM

I have enjoyed the magazine alot.

I have not and will not limit my interest in Nissans in JUST the Z32 line. My family owns a handful of Nissans and Datsuns, and have alot of other Nissans that I find interesting.

I think it is pretty good publication as opposed to Super Street. That magazine has simply become useless with all of the B.S. and other crap that is randomly thrown around. Nissan Sport is not on the level of Modified or Import Tuner as of yet, but it is getting there.

I do admit I wish that MORE pictures were included in the Project vehicles sections, I believe that there was about 3 pics on the KYB Ground control install on the Z32.

I am sticking with the magazine, it will only get better with more subscribers.

Screw leaving them in the garage...DRIVE THEM EVERYDAY!

When all the girls know your car...you are a legend.
When all the guys know your car...you are notorious.
When all the COPS know your car...you are INFAMOUS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-24-2008, 05:38 PM

I've been with them since they were "Z Car Magazine." Little though I care about Maximas, Sentras, etc, the magazine was never financially viable as a specialty publication, hence their need to expand coverage. So I'll take the extra fluff if it means I still get my Z fix, which they've been good about providing.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 02:09 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Nissan Sport has supported 2 of my cross country tours. They sent TWO editors and attended our 2005 bash/track day. Last year, one of their editors who lives in New Mexico,attended the Branson Z Fest,Z1's Z Nats, AND ZDayz.

So they have to cover Titans and Maximas to pay the bills...so what? Theyre Z owners writing and covering Z events. If more Z owners had supported them earlier, they would still be SPORT Z Magazine.

BOTTOM LINE: The Z32 is dying off. Every day theres a new idiot joining this forum asking for info on how to destroy a Z32. Every week, someone was driving too fast and wrecked his Z. Count em up:thats 52 Zs in the junkyard a year. Every year, a Z32 vendor goes belly up. Stillen and SGP now primarily feature other brands. I hear people knock Z1 occasionally.If Z1 and SPL had been around 10 years ago, Stillen would have never been able to keep its stranglehold on the Z32 and made it lag behind the Supra in performance. If Z1 goes belly up, alot of you guys are going to suffer.

If you Z owners dont start supporting the guys that are supporting you, youre going to hang yourselves. Support Nissan Sport Magazine!

Ballistic, Ruler of Interstates, God of Roads Stage XX+ 1993 Z32 NA Wideboy Edition
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page