Who is going? >>NJ ZCar Club - Sunday Meeting - Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-02-2004, 06:48 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Who is going? >>NJ ZCar Club - Sunday Meeting

Anyone on this forum in NJ planning to go to the Sunday 4/4 NJ ZCar Club meeting in Bridgewater ? -- It's held about 1 mile north of BW Commons Mall.

I just joined, so let me know if you are going?

+++++
URL: http://www.njzclub.com/event_calendar.html

It’s that time of year again! Our 1st New Jersey Z Car Club Meeting of the 2004 Year is scheduled for Sunday, April 4th, 12:00 Noon at the Green Knoll Grille in Bridgewater, NJ.

Hopefully the weather will be good, so dust off the Z, change the fluids, and prepare to bring your Z to the meeting. We will be giving away Special 350Z Commemorative Booklets (While the Supply lasts!!!) to all those members who renew their memberships for 2004.

This will be an important meeting and a great time to meet all our new club members. We are planning on doing our Car of the Month in the Parking Lot, and then we will be moving inside for
our official meeting.

+++++

Post Edited (Apr 2, 3:55pm)

+++ John's NJ Ride +++
'91 2+2 102k miles, Chromed OEM Wheels, Chrome Plenum, JSPEC Clear Corners, Toyo Proxes 4's, U/D Pulley, Custom Mod'd Control Pods - White LED Lighting with Blue LED Indicators
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-02-2004, 10:42 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Who is going? >>NJ ZCar Club - Sunday Meeting

jzack,

I am trying to make it. I am out of town and hope to be back in time for the meeting. Should be interesting for the 1st meeting of the new year. Usually, we get about 15-20 showing up. Hope to see you there.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-02-2004, 11:00 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Who is going? >>NJ ZCar Club - Sunday Meeting

i would really like to go. NOt sure if i can make it yet. Do you have to be a member????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-02-2004, 11:27 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Mr. RalphZX - don't think that

will be a problem. Looks like they use this mtg to collect yearly dues and go over plans for the year. Tell 'em you came by to check out the club and to decide whether to join or not? Dues are $20/yr -- so no real wallet breaker if you decide to do it.

+++ John's NJ Ride +++
'91 2+2 102k miles, Chromed OEM Wheels, Chrome Plenum, JSPEC Clear Corners, Toyo Proxes 4's, U/D Pulley, Custom Mod'd Control Pods - White LED Lighting with Blue LED Indicators
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page