NISSAN PROMO 1996 300ZX HARDCOVER BROCHURE $50.00 - Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-28-2004, 02:57 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
NISSAN PROMO 1996 300ZX HARDCOVER BROCHURE $50.00

Hi 300ZX enthusiests,

Back in early 1990 when the then new 300ZX was in its ad planning stages, my employer (a printer; I am a professional photo retoucher/artist who has done much of the color work for many past Nissan Z printed and web projects) was awarded the contract by the ad agency to print the launch dealer brochure for the 1900 300ZX.

As a special "thank-you" to the many folks who participated in creating the regular brochure, Nissan created and gave out a couple hundred specially designed "hardcover" editions as gifts to the people involved in the project; from the Nissan design team in (then) Japan all the way down to the printerÕs salesperson of the brochure (I personally did nearly all the photo-retouching and color work on this brochure).

This brochure has the name of one of the persons (?) involved lightly and indiscriminantly embossed (very small) on the black leather simulated cover under the proud beaming Z logo (also embossed).

You will never find these often at any auto-shows, eBay or anywhere else.

This is a must have for any Z car collector or Nissan 300ZX collector.

I have ONE of these hardcover books for sale near mint (it has a few slight, light dust scuffs from shelf wear, the inside as crisp as fresh off the press as you will find). It will display beautifully.

I am asking $50.00 plus shipping. US Postal money orders prefered.

If interested, I will send you pictures.

My eBay user name is rlpolkus, you can check my feedback for assurance.

You can reach me at [email protected]

Thanks kindly,
PM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page