ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Life can be to short

362 views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  reefatc 
#1 ·
Just found out a guy I knew off of a forum thats just as close as Zcar if not closer died in a car crash yesterday I dont know his exact age but he was around 18 or 19. Things like this just remind me how short life can be.

#4 ·
Was it AZ-Zbum :D
(Jokes)
Sorry to hear that also. Well when God's ready for you your age, health etc.. Doesn’t matter. Just yesterday I was speeding in my Z and my Mom said " your going to die before your time " It was a point to ponder moment. But if I die in my Z I know it’ll be with a smile on my face :D

#6 ·
a great quote..." Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigarette in one hand, martini in the other, body throughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "GOD **** WHAT A RIDE"
I read this quote, and it reminded me of my dad and myself... Great quote

#11 ·
Well I don't care if you get it or not. Scrodes sometimes I think you’re a nazi leader with all your anti-Semitism messages in your posts. (Jokes)

Well the moral to this story is, you only live once, enjoy life to the fullest. Just like my dad, he has a Ferrari dino MINT with fewer than 4k, and he has it in boring storage so he could "preserve" it. I told him just get out on the road and enjoy her!! Your acting like you could take it with you when you meet the big man up stairs, i mean if he was young that would be a completely different story but he's rolling in his 43's!!. On another note, I amyself was planning to get a bike, but I changed my mind knowing how much speed i love I could be paralyzed from the neck down thus disabling me from driving:'( No bike for me:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.