User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-14-2017, 07:05 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
45 year Z owner.

My name is Steve Barham, I live in Salem, Oregon. I drive a 1972 Datsun 240 Z. I would like to post a video link, but am not allowed...
I have driven the car since 1972, it was a showroom car... my father bought it for himself, and he drove it for two years, and we traded because I was moving, and he needed the station wagon for fishing. So, I have driven the car since I was 19... I have been so very fortunate. My car is Gold with black trim, black double pinstripe and a Black Chinese, Five Toed, Imperial Dragon on the Hood... no REALLY... I was a Martial Arts Instructor. So, I liked dragons.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 02:49 PM

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
VERY fortunate to have kept it! Congrats!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 05:46 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Unfortunately, I have smacked it into a cement base of lamp pole at a store, and need some parts....
AND ACTUALLY got a phone call from a guy at my Nissan dealer, he has a parts car and is willing to sell ALL THE PARTS as a package deal, and he knows the car and has worked with it some... so... ALL IS GOOD.... WHEW!!!!

Last edited by Boomer12k; 02-15-2017 at 06:18 PM. Reason: add information.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 05:57 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Wow, that's a long time! Awesome that you still have it. Good luck on your search for parts. This forum, Hybrid Z, Classic Z Car Club, craigslist, ebay and the Datsun and Z communities on facebook are a great place to start.

'73 Datsun 240Z - '85 Mazda RX-7 - '61 VW Kafer

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page