new member trying to post - Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2016, 06:01 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
new member trying to post

when I try to post in the new members section it tells me I don't have privileges to access this page?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2016, 07:22 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Me to try off topic or car talk. or right here. Welcome to zcar

BLACK GOLD MAN OF DETROIT 78 280Z 80ZX 10TH ANV 83 ZX 2+2 GL

MOTOR CITY
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-04-2016, 12:38 PM
Administrator

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Hey there,

Can you provide me with the error code you receive when you attempt to post? Your accounts are registered and activated, so any additional info you can provide would help.

Richard.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2016, 03:53 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Garage
Hello, Long time lurker, I also got the same message when clicking on Create an introduction post. The error I get is:

mike_murphy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

An admin has contacted me and said my account is active but I get the same message. I was not going to post here but it appears the OP may not return. I also get this message when clicking the new member thread.

Controlled engine explosions...

Last edited by mike_murphy; 03-05-2016 at 04:00 PM.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-07-2016, 01:29 PM
Administrator

Sorry to hear about that guys. Can you try it out now and let me know if you have an issue creating an introduction post.

Cheers,

Danniella
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-07-2016, 02:11 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Garage
It works now! Thanks! Both the post New Introduction link as a new member and the manual Create an introduction thread in forums both work. Thanks for your help.

Controlled engine explosions...
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-09-2016, 11:47 AM
Administrator

No problem. I'm glad it is fixed for you now.

Cheers,

Danniella

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page