Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Workin in the United Arab Emirates; Livin in North Carolina; Born and raised in Southern Utah
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
1. how much for the crank pulley/harmonic balancer? (if it is in good condition)
2. dual map light fixture? (need the 8 small screws inside holding it all together)
3. driver's and passenger door window up/down switch assemblies?
4. AIV exhaust tube? (goes from the exhaust manifold down pipe just behind the engine and connects to the AIV on the driver's side.
5. a/c climate control unit? (if the car is a GLL model with the auto climate cntrl)
6. T-Top lock switches (the plastic push up switch that unlocks the latch release handle)
how much for these items if you still have available?
Nos, primer paint, piller gauges, fart cans, funky spoilers, low riders, annoying drivers...
Oooh, I'm trembling with fear as the stop light is near, I sit in my Z in the presence of thee....
Whatever man. Leave that dumb crap to the Honda goons!
Pooja -- 1987 300zx 2+2 non-turbo. International DD
Suzanna -- 1983 280zx coupe non-turbo. Stateside DD
Alana -- 1976 280z coupe NA2T. Weekend Warrior
Dianna -- 1980 280zx coupe slick-top. Former DD ~ Sold.