1990 300ZX Twin-Turbo 2+2 Imported from Japan 32K miles
The Importninjas are pleased to present this is the perfect example of a rare 1990 Twin Turbo 300ZX. This car is straight from Japan with its OEM side marker. This car was the halo car for Nissan's advanced Super HICAS four-wheel-drive system. The HICAS platform used in this 300ZX was also used in the R32 & R33 Skylines. This classic is a RHD pleasure to drive, the power flows to the rear wheels via a short-throw five-speed manual transmission. The 300-horsepower Turbo Z delivers excellent handling and performance that never gets boring. Haven driven it for about 1,000 miles since arriving in March of 2016. I can say that this car truly handles like a sports car, delivers brilliant pull in all rev ranges, and is the definition of a Grand Tour. Driving around local twisting back roads you truly get to appreciate this car's unique character and package, enjoying every trip with the T-Top off.
This classic has been meticulously maintained, still has factory charcoal pearl paint. The classic factory-installed side markets are an indicator of its Japanese originality. This car has all original documentation, the interior of this car seems as if it were still sitting in the dealer. This car is mechanically sound, runs and idles like it should, transmission shifts smooth through every gear. Recent preventative work done includes a new radiator & hosing. We know our cars here at Import Ninjas and we know you will love this pristine example of a Twin Turbo 300ZX 2+2.
- Low Documented miles & in original sales room condition
- 100% legal, currently registered and insured
- Strong healthy engine matched w/ 5-speed transmission
- New tires, Fluids, and Cold AC
- One owner with documentation, extra keys.
- 9/10 condition for a 25year old classic, this is a collectors car appreciating in value
- This 2+2 Twin Turbo T-Top was only available in Japan!
- New radiator and hoses.
The minor cosmetic flaws / modifications:
- Some detailing (buffer & polish) needed and other areas with some light scratches / road chips (25 years old)
- Rear spoiler is bubbling (common for Zs)
- Slight wear and tear on driver seat bolster
- Aftermarket Radio that includes DVD, GPS Navigation, & MP3
- Aftermarket HKS Exhaust (upgrade from stock)
- Aftermarket HID Headlights