ZCar Forum banner

1971 Datsun 240Z, excellent condition, recently restored, Albuquerque, NM $7,500

6K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  SteelCoyote 
#1 ·
Year: 1971
Model: 240Z
Engine: 2.4L
Trans: 4 speed manual
Color: int black, ext blue
Mileage: odometer shows 87,000 (Don't know actual mileage)
Description:
Up for sale is a 1971 240Z, in nice condition and recently restored. It is 99% rust free (There is no rust that I can tell on the car).

This Z runs very will and is stock besides a 2 1/2 inch diameter MSA exhaust system and down tube, electric ignition and some modular electrical upgrades. It has new suspension bushings, steering rack, front struts, front brake pads, motor mounts, acid washed gas tank, rebuilt transmission, rebuilt carbs by Z-therapy etc.

Body is in great condition with recent repaint to original OEM color. There is no rust on the body however there is some minor cracking on the hood. I have another hood and can have it painted and installed if my full price is met. I still have the original bumpers which are in good shape as well as brand new hatch vents that still need to be installed. I don't have any emblems for the car (I like the look better). It also has a new windshield and weather stripping through out the car.

Interior is in excellent condition, everything works including the clock, with the exception of the rear defroster. New OEM steering wheel, headliner, and shifter, aftermarket stereo with custom speaker enclosures in the front, speaker box in the rear. Dash is in great condition with two very small cracks (dash is OEM, no dash cap installed). Seats are in great condition as well. Floor boards are solid and sound deadening has been applied throughout the panels and firewall. Fuse box has been replaced to blade style. There are two small panels are missing behind the drivers seat near the wheel wells. Third brake light installed in the back window.

This Z isn't perfect and I'm sure I'm forgetting some details, but it is in excellent condition, ready for a new home.

Asking price: $7,500 firm
Name: Chris
Phone: 5O5-99l-7six8six
Email: ctwoo80@yahoo.com
City/State/Country: Albuquerque, NM

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks for the kind words. I only have it advertised here because I'd rather it got to an enthusiast. I'll probably put it on Ebay if it doesn't sale by spring time. Per request, here's some pics I took yesterday of some common rust areas. Sorry the car isn't very clean. I haven't washed the car in a while because it's been freezing outside.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.