ZCar Forum banner

Never get in a Jellyfish Fight

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Tony D 
#1 ·
Throwing those little bastards may seem like innocent fun, but before you know it you turn around and get one faceplanted on you, regardless of the old snowball rule of 'no ice balls, no head shots'!

Jellyfish stings burn like ****, and spending the afternoon wiping your own urine on your face for relief is not necessarily what you want to be doing on a tropical beach...

Also, finding a Portugese Man 'O War and heaving it like a Heisman Trophy Quarterback does not mark you as a great fearless warrior, it marks you as an a s s h o l e, especially if the target is under 16...

#3 · (Edited)
They charge extra for kink. My piss is free. I am a cheap b a s t a r d.

My High-Capacity Magazine in The Jellyfish War:

Attachments

#5 ·
Tony D. you must be out of it to leave such an irresstable straight line so open ended - but then I guess the youngsters are on vacation.

For me I'm coming up on a 1 year anniversary of being beten in the head and almost killed and now the meds are as bad as the affliction. The doctor took me out of work foar the last coupkle of weeks to weed me off the strong drugs so I can continue to work. Just missed being fired by two days - again!

#7 ·
On a flash trip to Export PA, I too missed being fired. ****!
But I did pick up Benzocaine, which I was surprised they had available.

It's better buying it as "anti bee and jellyfish sting" numbant.

I can't bring myself to buy that 10% Laidocaine solution they sell in Thailand for guys with "prematurity" issues. It's the old Eddy Murphy "sure, sir!" Jeebus, with 10% Laidocaine USP, I could give myself stitches and perform topical surgeries involving incisions!

#8 · (Edited)
I don't suppose anyone though of training the jellyfish to fight eachother - but then they'd just get a bad rep like Pitbulls.

Pitbulls used to be called "Nanny Dogs" because they were so gentle natured and loyal that they were considered perfect for families and children.

#9 ·
Jellyfish are the Devil's Colloidal Vomit...

They are immune to each other insofar as I can tell.

I wonder if we could put Jellyfish DNA into a Bull Terrier's to get acidic saliva that would burn when they bite....

Hmmmmm.... The Little Rascals would never have been the same!:devil

#11 ·
I've found, universally, that no dog can bite while being choked.

Pit bull, Rottweiler...all hugely powerful jaws....

All powerless if you ball up your fist and ram that MF straight down his throat! If there is a collar, grab it and pull it to you and keep pushing in!

Don't let up, don't let go....

They will want to get away from you in short order.

If there's more than one, use firearms and be merciless. Screw the cops. And the ASPCA.

I don't like Chihuahua's. Spoiled little beasts that women universally get away with hideous behaviors under the guise they are "too small to do any damage"! I stomped one after it bit me. It was a big hullabaloo. It came down to court and the fact that it DID unprovoked, bite me and my reflex could not be denied as a reflex action.

La Señorita was not happy with that outcome at all, nor with the judge warning her that vicious dogs come in all sizes and that I'll tempers should not be dismissed in large OR small breeds!

#12 ·
Bull Terriers were bred to fight bulls in a pit. Bears as well.

In that respect, aggressive tendencies towards animals was promoted.

The bastardized breed of "American Pit Bull Terrier" has been moved away from that original breed. The APBT of The Little Rascals of the 1930's-1950's and even into the 60's...by and large was not the issue.

The explosion of "prosperity" in some sectors of the community after WWII and non AKC Breeding Guidelines (culling of aggressive pups to enhance domestic pet grade animals rather than aggressive fighting animals) is what is to blame here. ******* Breeders who do not follow guidelines present for decades to insure safe propagation of the breeds.

Rotts in Germany are significantly more docile and family protective than those I see from AKC Breeders.

Instinct in a Rott is strong. They know you, they know your family. It was a long time before I realized my Rott would ALWAYS put himself between me and another male entering or present in the yard. It appeared very random at times. But once I realized the pattern, it was amazing to see just how he kept interposed between any threat and "his" family!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.