1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
#1 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 09:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Pray For MH 370

I lost 12 personal friends and colleagues who were the crew members on that missing Malaysian flight MH 370. It is still a mystery on what happened and where it can be now ............................................. .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 10:07 AM

Location: Workin in the United Arab Emirates; Livin in North Carolina; Born and raised in Southern Utah
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
God Bless

Zeeroo, you have my sympathy.

I have been sticking to CNN world news here in Abu Dhabi where i work. I am waiting for some kind of positive outcome from this... as a frequent flyer and passenger, I have sympathy for those aboard missing and their family members. I also have a work collegue that was in Singapore on vacation and in the area, so his well being and safety has me concerned as well.

I can't believe nothing has come up as possible evidence of a crash... no debrie, no wreckage, no personal belongings, no fuel or oil slicks, no distress signal or communication, radio calls, or beacons. nothing to indicate that the plane went into the drink. i do not beleive all is lost until there is a positive confirmation that the 777 went down and no longer an aerial mystery.

Keep Praying. There is still hope.

God Bless

Bon

Angled 5 inch fart-can rice muffler, Euro tail Lights, triple pillar gauges, primer grey paint finish, aggressive behavior stickers, bolt-on aerodynamic spoiler wing, nitrous. Ooogh, I'm trembling with fear as the stop light is near, I sit in my Z in the presence of thee....
Whatever man. Leave that dumb crap to the Honda Goons!

Last edited by bonfire79; 03-11-2014 at 12:17 PM.
#3 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 11:35 AM

(Thread Starter)
Bon, Thank you very much for your kind words and thoughts .........
#4 (permalink) Old 03-12-2014, 12:59 AM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Sorry to hear. That has to leave you in total shock.

zippityzda
#5 (permalink) Old 03-12-2014, 03:29 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
I've see the reports recently that MY Military reports they diverted course, flew low and were over Melacca Strait when it lost radar signature.

I can't help think when someone said "they were possibly returning to KL" that Petronas Towers beckoned, and that the passengers, like Flight 93 in the USA on 911, were not going to let that happen. Course diversion at low altitude is not quantified, 3K meters makes sense for decompression but why not radio? And 3K is not necessarily 'low' unless you consider the hills in the region, especially near Kota Bahru.

Wild speculation abounds, and the mystery grows. I normally don't follow this stuff, but I've been on MH0370 before and it just doesn't make any sense.

I know your feeling bro. We all wish for answers on this one. Too many things just don't add up correctly.

What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun -- that means SEARCH, NOOB!
If I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. -- Brick Top
Canadians don't get it. Period. End of discussion.

Last edited by Tony D; 03-12-2014 at 03:31 AM.
#6 (permalink) Old 03-12-2014, 03:40 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Count my sympathies and condolences too.

Ed and Jeanne's ZXelda 1981 280ZXT ZXita 1987 300ZX 2+2 ZXena 1990 300ZX 1941 Buick Special Sedanette (Betty) 1956 Dodge Royal (Dorothy) 1971 Buick Riviera (Rita) 1984 Ford F-150XLT (Freya) 1987 Pontiac Firebird TA Convt (?)
#7 (permalink) Old 03-12-2014, 06:08 PM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Wondered about it and glad to hear that TonyD wasn't on this flight.

With the supposed change in course, you have to wonder how far it could go at low altitude and if it may have secretly landed somewhere (tough in the dark).

zippityzda
#8 (permalink) Old 03-16-2014, 09:02 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
The Co-Pilot was an R34 Skyline Owner, no doubt in the same GT-R Car Club as Zeero there in Kuala Lumpur.

What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun -- that means SEARCH, NOOB!
If I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. -- Brick Top
Canadians don't get it. Period. End of discussion.
#9 (permalink) Old 03-16-2014, 11:13 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
No sooner than I read Tony D's post that I look up at the TV with the news on. They show officials entering the gates of the co-pilot's home and there under the carport is said Skyline.

This story is getting stranger by the minute. Not to be naive but can only hope there is a ray of light out there somewhere for the passengers

1986ZXT GLL: K & N, CM 3" turbo back, Turbosmart MBC @ 14 psi, fmic (old guy kept the A/C), Dual Fans, Maxima Alternator, ASCO plenum, Eibach/KYB, Champion 3 row
#10 (permalink) Old 03-17-2014, 07:02 AM

(Thread Starter)
Everything about the disappearance of this B777 aircraft is baffling. The whole international aviation industry and experts find this baffling too. Nothing adds up. I personally know the pilots and all the cabin crew on that flight. They were my close friends and I've worked with them. I know each and everyone of them. They were just the normal "Joe" or "Jane". We need to find the aircraft and the blackbox to tell what actually happened. Otherwise, everything else is just speculation only.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page