ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What is a 300ZX GTZ?

13K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  MikeBarton 
#1 ·
Apparently it has a 0-60 time of 4.5 seconds? 13 in the quarter mile....

#9 ·
As far as i know GTZ is just a z32 bodykit from stillen nothing more. The SMZ was stillens Z version sold directly threw dealers. SMZ was a turbo'd N/A that produced 369HP but 0-60 we just like .1 or .2 seconds faster than stock same with 1/4 mile times.

#10 ·
[attachment 14314 300ZXTT.jpg]

Back in the early 90's Steve Millen built 6 GTZ's, mine is number 6 of the series and is seen in these pics. I think 4 are still in existence. I bought mine off a lady that had it built in 1991. It has over $35,000 in extra's added to it including 5 point racing harness, turbo boost controls, exhaust temp gauges and turbo gauge in the glove box, vented fenders, Brembo and Nissan Racing cross-drilled and ventilated brake package with braided steel lines, chip, stainless steel turbo exhaust, wing, front and rear aero kit, K&N intake, Tokiko adjustable gas shocks, special 17" wheels (only 50 sets made), oil cooler, sequential blow-off valves, rear shock tower brace etc. The car was test in an issue of Road & Track in 1991...not sure which month. So the GTZ is more than just an aero kit. I have about 96,000 miles on mine and it still runs great.
[attachment 14315 300ZXTTrear3:4.jpg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.