ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

great product to clean all carbon off piston tops and valves

420 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  pallnet 
#1 ·
Its called BG44K. its hard to find as only a limited number of places sell it. it is available online also.

i can of this stuff costs $30, but within 1 tankfull of gas and it, you will be amazed in what it does. it will rid all of the carbon away and the carb cleaning effects are great also.

we used it at our shop anytime someone brought a car in for a tune up. we also use it on our race cars during the season.

#4 ·
Yeah, I keep 44K on hand for customers of mine.

IT WORKS!

$21 bucks is a good price.

BG makes a bunch of VERY GOOD products for engines. Their engine prelube is all I will use for assembleing an engine or head.

They have a decarbon kit that is a 3 part setup. You mix 2 parts into the pressure chambor and set it up to spray into the intake before the TB. You disconnect the fuel pump power supply and run the engine off this stuff till it runs out. The 3rd part is the 44K and you just dump that in the fuel tank. The first 2 part mix being blown into the intake will do wonders.. I have seen it first hand.. I pulled the head off of a car after doing this and EVERY part that came into contact with this stuff looked like it was hot tanked and bead blasted.

BG is first rate!!

OH yeah, I'm not a dealer for them. I use their products 5 days out of the week to know the quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.