ZCar Forum banner

Wheels for the Z

5K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  RafaZapata 
#1 ·
What wheel and tire combination would best fit? I really like the Konig Rewind in either 15"/7" or 16"/7", I can't decide haha.

Please drop some educated info about what tires I would want for the 7" wheels.

The 7" Konigs are the cheapest Watanabe look-a-likes I could find and sadly they don't seem to make anything larger than 7" in my price range.

Thanks, Dylan.

#4 ·
going wheel shopping can be a tricky thing. but it can also be a simple thing.

my advice is find the dimensions of the wheels you want that are within the parameters of what your car is designed to fit. there is a website that helped me out entirely... but I can't remember the name. think its under AZbum or one of his sites regarding the 300zx. anyways, there is a little program that will show you all the sizes/offsets and inputs for different tires and wheels. once you find out which sizes will correctly fit, go find a wheel set that you want which possess those sizes.

I found a set of 7 X 16" Nissan Maxima wheels and put them on my Z31. they work and look great.

Cheers,

Bon

#7 ·
ROTA RB 16X7 4X114.3 +4 RHPBLK in the dark chrome from "wheelbay" on Ebay with 205/55/16 Dunlop Direzza DZ102 from Tire Rack. Speedometer reads around 3-5 mph high, but that's fine because I feel like I'm speeding, but don't get a ticket. You could easily put lowering springs on this combo or go a little wider on the tires, but there isn't any performance advantage to going any wider on this car.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.