Please Don't Feed The Butthurt Trolls - Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-27-2015, 09:37 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Thumbs down Please Don't Feed The Butthurt Trolls

If some Butthurt Troll comes here to whine how someone he knows was mistreated, and it's his first post...

Just report him.

I got no problem making people whose SOLE intention is to come here and start a fight go AWAY.

The individual will get the same treatment as the "Watch Latest Movie Online" and "Shoes Shoes Shoes!" Spam posts.

And in this case he did.

If they want to be Butthurt, fine. They want to come without specific references, or reporting untoward activity to site moderation...they will not get a nice welcome here.

Butthurt Whiners coming for a fight after-the-fact and giving vague references and not a SINGLE SOLITARY LINK (and not reporting thread to moderators for them to deal with before you stir up NON TECHNICAL CONTENT IN THE TECHNICAL FORUM...) will be banned by IP.

Find another computer, make another logon, try again.

But get a hint: there's likely nothing that can nor will be done about it this far after the fact.

Play nice children or Oscar the Grouch will bend your Barney over the trash can and give him an Elmo Suppository all the way down Sesame Street!

What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun -- that means
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. -- Brick Top
Canadians don't get it. Period. End of discussion.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page